Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Today is my third wedding anniversary. Scary how fast time flies. To celebrate, we'll be going out to the Blue Marlin, possibly the best place that I've ever been for seafood.

Poker last night was fun. Didn't win the trip...d'oh. Actually, I exited exactly in the middle, losing an all in bet of queens full of aces to aces full of threes. Sucks, but what can you do. Gotta play those. But hey, for free, I more than got my money's worth of entertainment!

Getting a bit of a Vegas monopoly going on? Mandalay is buying out MGM.

Some Austrian towns are considering changing their names. I don't know though. They sound kinda quaint to me.

And if you haven't seen it, a lovely flash animation view of the end of the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Yea, I heard about the Mandalay Bay offer. Crazy stuff. We should be able to check that out in September!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home