Monday, July 02, 2007

Julie and Renee are visiting her parents for a few days. Given a sudden freedom to be able to go out and not have to be a responsible parent, I of course hit the bars with Zach.

To quote Eurotrip... "I'm never drinking again"





8-) ok, maybe not that bad, but just to be on the safe side, I think I'll stick to soda* at poker tonight...









*-May not necessarily be 100% soda at all times. But will at least start that way.**







**-at least, that's the plan right now, plan subject to change upon placing my order with Frank***







***-besides being a great bartender, Frank is also the lead singer of The Mighty Short Bus, who besides being a great local band, also gives me an excuse to use more *'s which for some reason is amusing me this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

I found rocks glasses full of Jameson for 3 bucks in Janesville last saturday...how yummy!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Jason Erdmann said...

mmm...Jamo...

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home