Thursday, May 12, 2005

I finally gave in and have tried online poker for money. I've signed up at Ultimate Bet. Wow, do they have a nice referal bonus. I didn't know how I'd like it, so I only put $40 in. Well, since I put down my friend Amy as referring me, I got a 50% deposit bonus, so $20 free for me, and she gets a 100% bonus on my deposit, so she got $40! So, if you are thinking of trying online poker, feel free to sign up at UB and put me down as a referal! My screen name is Weefle.

I played one game last night, a $5.00 + $.50 6 person sit-and-go tournament, and promptly made $21. I could get to like this. 8-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

I know a few folks that are on that before and after dinner and before bed....sometimes a few 4am sessions bust out and they are up a few hundred bills.
I finally got my feet wet and tried to play it. Guess what.. i was the 1st one to go out..hehe. Lisa played and it was her first time but she ended up winning. Congrats to her! I might try to play a few times a month.
I blame losing on splitting 1/2 a bottle of Captian Morgan Private Stock with John May...hehe.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home