Monday, July 02, 2007

Serious geek out moment for me. In looking up the Eurotrip link in my last post, I started clicking around through the various actor's links and info and found this: Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight! They're making a movie from one of my all time favorite books as a kid! It sounds like it's going to be animated since they are referencing all of the actors as voices, but they have some big names in it: Kiefer Sutherland, Lucy Lawless, Michelle Trachtenberg to name the biggest.

Now, just please please please work out more like Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia, and not be the next Dungeons and Dragons flop.

Monday just started to look a whole lot better. 8-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

I totally remember reading those books!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jason Erdmann said...

Yeah, those were some of my favorites!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason:

Shoot me an email so I have your address! Joe and I need to talk to you about something.

Doug from Cascade.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home