Monday, June 28, 2004

Hey, we're playing nice today after all! Woohoo!

Heather C. was in from St. Louis over the weekend. We had a nice cookout, and got a good game of Settlers of Catan in. We ended up teaching Andrea and Heather M. how to play, so now maybe we'll have some more addicts to play with. There's always the online version, but it's so much more fun in person.

Tonight is poker night! I'm trying a free series tonight at The Dry Bean.

Last week a tornado, this week an earthquake, what's next? Plague and Locusts?

I know justice is supposed to be blind, but if this judge keeps it up, he'll be going blind!

Cell phones adversely affecting male fertility? This one seems a stretch to me. But for some reason I have an old Ghostbusters quote running through my head right now. Back off man, I'm a scientist.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

You would think that all the radation from the cell phones would help cure the hangovers or something...

12:19 PM  
Blogger Jason Erdmann said...

I thought the only sure way to not get a hangover was not to get sober? 8-)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

There might be an hour or 2 when that happens.
Usually just when you are waking up after being passed out on a lawn somewhere and a jogger's dog is licking your face. That can be pretty sobering!

How did the poker stuff go?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Jason Erdmann said...

I never really got good cards, and lost 2 big hands, so that eliminated me in about the first 1/3 of the people to go.

But what a shame, Julie is having a girl's night tonight. Guess I'll have to go play another free game tonight! Here's hoping for better cards! 8-)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home