Thursday, August 19, 2004

OK, so this blogger can be a bit frustrating at times. It doesn't do updates sometimes, and now one gets put in twice. Oh, well. For free I can't complain much.

Today is definitely a tired day. Still no vending machines at work. They're switching suppliers, and while the old one has removed their stuff, the new one still hasn't shown up yet. Definitely feeling a caffeine deficiency. And having OEC class last night right after work isn't helping much either. But class is going well, so that's a very positive thing, even if it doesn't get me much sleep. 8-)

And now for some random amusement:

Hummer vs. stump. Hummer loses, but a Jeep to the rescue!

Even bears know enough not to drink Busch.

WTF? Judge says I know you're guilty, but you're a football player, so the verdict is not guilty?!?

It's been a few weeks, so of course, it's time for another Paris Hilton naked story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

That is crazy but expected with pro athletes.
At least we can get some humility with the Olympic men's basket ball team... if I could call them a team. Just a group of individuals playing the same game. Oh well...

Good luck with the caffeine. I've cut back to a soda a week or so. Lots of water. Sometimes a tea in the AM. I cant stand coffee.

Ahh.. Paris. Somethings will never change.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jason Erdmann said...

Insert Halleleujah chorus here. Caffeine is back again! I just can't function well on those 7am work days without at least one diet pepsi to get me through the morning... 8-)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home