Thursday, August 12, 2004

They say anything in Australia can kill you within three days if you let it. They even have poisonous clams there. But this is the first that I've heard of ants on this kind of scale.

Thank goodness the New York City Education Department came out with these rules, otherwise who knows what may go on in those schools!

The funny thing is, my little brother has one of these things. I got a good chuckle watching him scoot around on it the last time that I was home.

Even a bear needs a sip of something fermented now and then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

It is good that they are "laying" the law down in the hallways... Good lord!

I almost bought a pocket bike to mess around with while I figure out what chopper I am going to build.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home