Friday, September 24, 2004

I'm super excited today. I spent about 20 minutes or so on the phone with the Volkl ski rep last night, and now I have a meeting with him on Tuesday to buy my next set of skis. After a good deal of research and chatting with people, I've decided to get the Supersport 5 star at 175 cm. I kinda originally wanted to go for the 6 star, but after talking to several people, it sounds like that would be a bit stiffer of a ski than what I'd want for what and how I ski.

Tonight we're trying out a new Irish pub that just opened up on the capital square. I don't even know it's name, but Kevin is really psyched to be going. Which shouldn't be surprising, I don't think he's even seen an Irish pub that he hasn't loved. 8-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

I don't recall being at an Irish Pub that I did not like.
The Twisted Kilt ar Rio and Nine Fine Irishmen at NYNY were very cool!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home