Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Fat Tuesday! I'll be following an annual tradition of skiing tonight...mostly because Samantha makes such a good jambalya! Nothing like a little speed and snow, and then some hot and spicy goodness to warm you up!

We're currently learning all about colic. You can almost set a clock to Renee's crying right now. 11pm-2am, without fail. The plus is that we know that she'll eventually grow out of it. The minus is that that is still in the future... :/

I did get some really great news at work today. I have been given a 1 year rolling horizon on my job. That means that if the school ever wants to get rid of my position, they have to give me one year's notice. Not that I'm expecting any problems at work or anything, but it's nice to have a guarantee of a paycheck for a full year, especially now that I'm a father!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

that is good notice about the job!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home