Monday, March 27, 2006

What an excellent weekend for Wisconsin hockey! The women's team won the national championship, shutting out 2 time defending champ Minnechoka! Way to go girls! And the men's hockey team won in triple overtime to get a trip to the Frozen Four. How awesome would it be if we took home both championships!

Friday night was my last night skiing for the season. Tyrol is now closed for the next two weeks, and then they will have their annual spring jam rail and big air competetion. It's usually very fun to watch, but I think this year I'm likely going to say I don't feel like hiking up the hill for each run. 8-) It was a very good season, and I'll miss it as I always do...but the warm weather does feel nice, and now it's time for some disc golf!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

That is pretty kick butt about the hockey! Nice job!

So the skiing season is winding down? Not fun. At least it will be motorcycle time soon! If I get a bigger bike, Lisa said she would be up for a trip out to Madison on it. That is a bit motivating!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home