Friday, June 16, 2006

Today is our five year wedding anniversary. Scary, huh? It's absolutely amazing how fast time flies. We'll be celebrating it this year by sending Renee off to visit Grandma and Grandpa Stohlmeyer while we go on a little vacation with John and Lisa. I let John pick the destination, so he twisted my arm a bit and we'll be hitting Vegas. 8-)

And speaking of Renee, I put a few more pictures of her up on photobucket, but this one is my favorite. I think she's taking a liking to solid foods and rice cereal. Just a guess lol.

And thinking of Vegas, I had another final table at Badger Poker on Wednesday night, and was poised for taking a run at a win until a person that I had dominated sucked out on the river. But anger at the river aside, I got enough points to make another appearance at the finals, so one more attempt at winning a free trip to Vegas through BP! Scott says that he's going to try something different out next series, so life on the local poker circuit could get interesting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Lisa and I can't wait for the trip! Vegas will be so much fun!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home